The 2016 MAATA Annual Meeting will be held March 17-19, 2016
University Plaza in Springfield, Missouri
333 S John Q Hammons Pkwy, Springfield, MO 65806
- Information will follow late fall/early winter on hotel registration procedures as a MAATA attendee.
- The Education Committee has worked hard these past few months in securing several speakers to present this coming March with BOC EBP approved sessions as well as other speakers interested in becoming EBP approval. The remaining topics and speakers will be finalized late 2015/early 2016.
- Conference registration will appear on the district webpage late 2015/January 2016.
- There will be at least one four hour pre-con session offered in 2016 with the possibly of another “lab based” session being offered, pending committee review.
- ACES will be offered again with expanded options for attendees
- As usual, please look at the MAATA website for any updates and announcements as several have appeared these past few weeks related to the annual meeting.
Thank you for your time today and see you in Springfield!!!
Dr. Brian Hughes
MAATA Annual Meeting Coordinator