KATS Virtual Symposium 2020
November 15-Dec 12th, 2020 on-demand at home course
REGISTRATION OPENS NOV 8TH, 2020
Facilitators’ Bio, presentation objectives, and knowledge gaps
All presenters bios, learning objectives, and knowledge gaps can be found at the links below:
- Evidence-Based Emergency Action Plan for Safer Sports (1.5 EBP CEU)
- Creating an Inclusive Environment in Athletic Training
- Anabolic Androgenic Steroid Use in Adolescent student-athletes: The Pressure to Perform (1.5 EBP CEU)
- The Role of Technology in Sports Medicine
- The USOPC Model for Applied Elite Athlete Health Promotion
- Functional Shoulder Rehabilitation: Choosing Intervention with Intention
- Post-concussion active recovery and the return to learn plan
- Register through this link Eventbrite Registration
- $50 for all healthcare professionals
- Free for students
- This program has been approved for a maximum of 5.0 Cat A CEUs and 3.0 EBP CEUs
Level of Difficulty for CEU’s:
According to the education levels described by the Professional Development Committee (PDC), the following continuing education course is considered to be Essential Level.
The Kansas Athletic Trainers’ Society is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.
The Kansas Athletic Trainers’ Society is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of continuing education programs. Participation may not be restricted based on age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or disability. Participants with special needs are encouraged to contact the Kansas Athletic Trainers’ Society so that reasonable efforts to accommodate special needs may be arranged.
Content will be available starting November 15th and ending at midnight on December 12th
All content assessment’s must be completed prior to December 12th to receive credit
Final speaker survey will be sent through Eventbrite e-mail after the completion of the event; the speaker survey must be completed to access CEU Statement of Credit
Statement of Credit will be cross-checked with content assessment’s to verify CEU credits
$5 of each registration will be earmarked for the Governmental Affairs Committee lobbyist contract
To complete the registration process, AT’s will need the following:
KSBHA license #
NATA member #
Students will need to indicate the school they currently attend
Other Healthcare Professional's can just enter 4 zero's in those boxes.